Granit Krasniqi hold a BSc degree in Management and Economics & Statistics from the Rochester Institute of Technology Kosovo (RITK), an international faculty of the Rochester Institute of Technology in Kosovo. Additionally, he has completed two exchange programs in two other faculties, namely in Croatia, and Ljubljana. At Recura, Granit holds the position of Junior Consultant where he is engaged in financial modeling and analysis, business planning, market research, and feasibility studies.
Before joining Recura, after having completed ProCredit’s one-year entry academy Granit worked at ProCredit Bank Kosovo as a Business Client Advisor, where he was engaged in client acquisition, conducting business analysis & forecasting, and rendering loan services to business clients; Granit’s other experiences include an internship in the Office of the Prime-Minister where he was engaged in parliamentary planning, as well as having completed an internship in local consulting company.
• Offering a wide range of services that meet your business needs
• Specialized adviser who understand your business needs
• Customized loans depending on the sector and tailored to fit your business needs
• Easy access to bank account details, making it easy for you to manage your money on a daily basis
• Sound lending advice and flexible choices
• Perform market research and in-depth quantitative and qualitative analysis to identify market trends and report/present findings to clients.
• Conduct investment valuation using various methods to calculate possible risks and outcomes, and advise clients on their investment decision making.
• Compute and forecast financial indicators including revenues, cogs and financial ratios.
Economics and Management